Are you an experienced Welfare Officer? Do you thrive in a busy environment? Are you available immediately?
Position: Welfare Officer
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: £18.04 - £19.81 per hour
Contract Length: week to week cover
Hours: Monday to Friday between 8am- 5pm
Location: East End Glasgow
Are you who we are looking for?
- You have previous experience as a Welfare officer
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel essential)
- You are organised and pro-active
- Solid communication skills
- You work well with colleagues and external customers
- You enjoy working in a busy environment
- You are outgoing and friendly and can show empathy
What does the day look like?
This role would suit someone with Welfare Officer experience as this is a sickness cover my client need someone who can come in and hit the ground running alongside the team.
You will be tasked with provided a high level of service and support to tenants and prospective tenants. Helping complete online benefit applications and manage existing welfare claims.
As part of this role you will be required to complete home visits and therefore require a PVG.
This is only a taster of what this role involves so if you have previous Welfare Officer experience and start work immediately – get in touch now!
Call Pamela in the Glasgow office to find out more!
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such